Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thing #26: Join the 23 Things Ning

I joined the 23 Things Ning during Round 1 last spring. To be honest, I haven't really used it... yet. I like knowing it's there, I like seeing all the friendly faces from the Minnesota library world, all of us learning the same new things. For now, I'm trying out all of these tools and figure, as time goes on, that I'll learn which ones are most useful and effective for me.

I just saw a new group for MnSCU libraries and joined that. I could see using the Ning to trade ideas and to share videos, etc., thereby avoiding reinventing the wheel, and also to look at photos of other people's libraries and events, for ideas and just for fun.

The two new things I did with Ning: I added the large Ning badge to my blog and added a comment to the Ning group blog.

No comments: