Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing #47: Evaluation

Once again, it's been great! I'm glad you extended the deadline, because for some reason, this seemed to take me longer than the 23 Things did. Don't know if it was my busy schedule or if there was more packed into the "More" Things.

As I said in my evaluation, I'm definitely making use of what I've learned in both my personal and work lives. We have so many online students at our college -- meaning fewer students actually coming into the library -- that we're looking for ways to reach them and teach them via their computers. The Things give us a lot to work with.

One thing I really like about the Things program is the community aspect of it. So I hope you'll come up with further learning opportunities for us. Oh, and I enjoyed how this had "fun" stuff as well as work. The music, video and travel "things" were great to learn about.

Thanks for a terrific program!

No comments: