Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing #8: Share Your Creations

OK, now we're getting to the frontiers... all new territory for me. I'm about to paste in some Picture Trail code, and we are going to see what happens! Here goes...... YAY, it worked!




Now to answer some of the blog prompts. I found Picture Trail fairly easy to use, but that's partly because of experience with other applications, like Flickr. I have used Photobucket before, for personal use, to post images and avatars to bulletin boards. I've been thinking about creating a personal web page or blog and can image some very cool displays I could create with what I'm learning here.

As for the our library, we could do various sorts of nice displays: photos of staff members in action, or bookcovers of new acquisitions, for example. We're trying to come up with ideas that will be user-friendly for our distance learning students, and this presents some possibilities.

No comments: